Feeling festive and have a little time on your hands? Well, get busy and whip up this recipe for holiday guest, or just for you. chef Lorelei has you covered with this fail-proof crowd pleaser:
Rosemary and Grape Focaccia
- Serves 8
- 1 lb. of store bought refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 lb. seedless red grapes
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Flaky Sea Salt
- • Heat oven to 425º
- • Place a piece of parchment paper* on a quarter sheet pan or 9×13 pan. Drizzle 2 Tablespoons olive oil on the paper.
- • Place the dough in the middle of the pan. Use your fingers to press the dough, you want the dough to be about 2 inches thick.
- • Scatter the grapes over the dough and gently press them into the dough.
- • Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and the rosemary.
- • Place in the oven and cook until the bread is golden brown.
- • Sprinkle with flaky sea salt before serving
*You can skip the paper, but you may want to add a little extra oil to prevent the dough from sticking to the pan.